Tennyson and Christy

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I'd been meaning to clean it anyway...


IMG_3747, originally uploaded by Tennyson and Christy.

Hudson recently decided it is fun to try and wear my shoes. Ok, fine. But yesterday morning, he went to my closet, and when I found him, he had pulled almost ALL of my shoes out onto the floor - along with a few pairs of Tennyson's shoes as well.

Oh well. I'd been meaning to pull out my shoe rack and vacuum underneath it. He must have known...

2 comments:

Cherie said...

I can't tell you how many things I've had to clean because my children have basically forced me to. Oh well.

Cherie said...

Oh, and that's a really cute face he is making in that picture. It's like "Um, I think that maybe I shouldn't be doing this--or at least I shouldn't have gotten caught. I'm not in trouble, right mom?"