Tennyson and Christy

Monday, June 01, 2009

Any good reason?

Is there really any good reason for someone to have a loud screaming argument with another person? In a public parking lot? (say, outside my bedroom window...) At 6:00 AM? Driving away around the corner like a maniac? Leaving the person you were having an argument with there to call the police? Argumentee talking to the police on the phone and in person loudly in the parking lot - but not loudly/clearly enough for inquiring minds who were rudely awakened to find out exactly what was going on?

Really, is there any good reason???

Grrrr.... at least it didn't wake Hudson up.

2 comments:

Cherie said...

Some people...I've had similar situations where I've thought, "if you wake my baby up, you are going to have me down there screaming in your face too."

Rifle Fam said...

takes me back to those good ol' apartment days. most of our neighbors were great but one had a boyfriend who yelled chice words late into the night. I was always glad it was my room that shared a wall not my kids'. (and I wondered why anyone in their right mind would invite him back...)